350g lamb (I found the stirfry strips on special)
300g beef, cut into 2cm pieces (rump, casserole, chuck, whatever preferred for mincing)
400g Organic tin diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon TM Vege Stock
2 cloves garlic
150g frozen peas and corn (optional, or more if wanted!)
60-70g water (if adding frozen veggies... just add what you think it needs!)
1. Make mince from lamb pieces (Press Turbo button 3 or 4 times, 1 second each, checking texture - don't "over mince"! Set aside
2. Make mince from beef pieces and set aside
3. Chop onion, carrot and garlic, 4 seconds Speed 6. Add oil, saute 3 minutes, 100C, Speed Soft
4. Add mince. Saute 6 minutes, 100C, Reverse + Speed Soft.
5. Add tomatoes, paste, and stock. Cook 15 minutes, Varoma Temp, Reverse + Speed Soft. Add frozen veggies and water with 5 minutes remaining.
Serve with spaghetti (or whatever pasta you have left in the pantry! As I said, not a true bolognaise this one!) I hope you like it!! And topped with a very hurried iphone pic - hey, I'm doing this for the info, not the photography (that's what I'm sticking with!).